ASGCC will be hosting another Harm Reduction Week from Tuesday, January 8-Friday, January 11, 2019, from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM each day, at the Hyannis location, 428 South Street.
- Cost-free HIV, Hepatitis C, and STI testing
- Overdose prevention education and Narcan training
- Syringe access, disposal, and retrieval services
- Linkage to care for STI treatment, sexual and reproductive health services, PrEP, housing, and mental health services
- Referrals and transportation to appointments, as needed
- Hepatitis A and flu vaccines
- Thank you to Barnstable County Public Health Nurses!
- Medication Assisted Treatment assessments 1/8 & 1/9
Thank you to Duffy!