The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has recently released the 2019 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA).
The Cape & Islands CoC is Accepting New and Renewal Project Applications For:
- Permanent Housing-Permanent Supportive Housing (PH- PSH)
- Permanent Housing – Rapid Rehousing (PH- RRH)
- Joint Transitional Housing (TH and PH- RRH) Homeless
- Management Information System (HMIS)
- Supportive Services Only- Coordinated Entry (SSO-CE)
- CoC Planning
Please access information for the Cape and Islands and download the application and timeline.